Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Our client, a market leader in their area of expertise, have created a brand new opportunity for a Group Financial Accountant to join their team.
This is an exciting time to join the business. A fast paced and innovative environment where it is encouraged to challenge the way things are done, to find more effective and efficient ways to work, and a culture where team and staff moral is a part of the company’s DNA.
Day to Day duties will include:
- Stock monitoring and reconciliation
- Fixed asset tracking and reconciliation
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Interest calculations
- Audit preparation and statutory accounts
Skills and Qualifications
- Newly qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience in preparing monthly management accounts
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP24000 per annum Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Our Client, based in East Hull are currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their team.
This role plays a key part in the strategy of the business, and creates an opportunity for a well established Finance or Accounts Assistant to join the business.
Offering a great benefits package, flexibility in working hours and free on site parking.
Day to day duties will include:
- Monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Balance sheet reconciliations monthly and documentation to supply to auditors.
- Complete bank day books and monthly reconciliation to statements.
- Group bank reconciliations for month end.
- Daily cash position reporting.
- Monthly analysis of accounts overheads and reports.
- Prepare functional reporting packs reviewing actuals v budget.
- Work alongside the Group Financial Accountant with annual activities such as audit queries, and assimilate tax.
The ideal candidate will be:
- AAT qualified (Level 3 or 4 desirable).
- ACCA or CIMA student.
- Competent with IT and MS Packages including excel.
- Professio.nal and a team player.