- Salary: 28000 - 42000
- Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Role Type: Contract
Are you a qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA or ACCA) seeking a varied role where you will contribute towards a full range of accountancy and finance work within a finance team based in Sheffield. This role is in a fast paced environment where you will work closely with the Group finance team. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Timely and accurate period end close process
Managing the finance data flows into the system, reporting and clearing of validations
* Responsibility for financial data quality including management of financial mapping tables from payroll and procurement systems
* production of financial reporting
* supporting commercial decisions within the business by performing cost variance analysis and cost run rates as well as analysing and challenging balance sheet
Preparing tax packs and supporting tax compliance and reporting
* providing support with both the external audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
We are looking for a good team player as this role does not come with any direct reports, however there will be opportunitry to train, mentor and coach other members within the team.
To be successful you must have the ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines. As this role includes liaising with finance professionals across multiple sites and you will also be able to demonstrate confident communication skills. Any industry sector background will be considered.
In addition to a base salary reflective of your level of experience, the company offer a good benefits package and whilst this is a full time role, there is some flexibility in the working hours to support your work life balance, including potential to work from home occasionally.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Accountant