- Salary: 28000 - 37000
- Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment have just registered an Accountant opportunity to join one of North Yorkshire's fastest growing businesses.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Control, this is an opportunity to join a UK led, PE backed business as they continue to acquire and grow organically. The role will be primarily focussed on the accuracy of general ledgers as well as supporting on the integration of new business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivering month end close to deadline
- Preparing and posting ledger journals with appropriate support and reviewing their accuracy
- Operating ledger controls
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring support is complete
- Ensuring intercompany position is recorded accurately
- Preparing prepayments and accruals
You will have opportunity to develop your experience through:
- Working collaboratively with finance operations and treasury teams
- Supporting finance change initiatives to ensure continuous improvement
- Liaising with UK wide finance teams
We are looking for an experienced Accountant who is in the latter stages of study or who has recently qualified in either CIMA, ACCA or CIMA. You will be looking to work in a fast paced professional environment where there is a positive working atmosphere and clear route for progression. Other benefits include: profit/performance related bonus, 25 days annual leave plus stats, pension, flexible hours and free parking. The offices are easily accessible from motorway networks.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Accountant