- Salary: 30000 - 40000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are assisting a not-for-profit organisation recruit an Accountant to join their dedicated Finance function. This position is a new role and will be a remote working position due to the on-going Covid 19 situation, office based under normal working conditions. Our client is open to someone working on a full or part time basis (4 days) depending on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and support the organisation as they undertake a review of the financial systems and control processes. You will work with the Finance Manager, primarily on the following activities:
- Prepare and update cash flow forecasts monitoring results
- Working closely with heads of function to understand operating budget, forecast and spend
- Providing accurate and timely financial and management reporting, including analysis of variances against budget
- Assist in the preparation of the annual financial statements (the statutory accounts) and liaising with external auditors
- Meeting with budget holders regularly to monitor performance, investigate major variances and develop forecasts
- Working with department heads to cost projects and develop any relevant financial information
- Ideally fully qualified or part qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Enjoy working and partnering operational teams
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Looking for a York based role
- Available to start a new role ASAP
All iNTerviews will be conducted remotely.
Ben Johnson Recruitment specialise in Finance roles in North and West Yorkshire and are headquartered in York. To register with our consultants, please apply for this position and we will be in contact with you. We reply to all applicants.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Accountant