- Salary: 40000 - 42000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment is looking for an Accountant to join a £50 million turnover business near York. This role is a newly created position reporting in to the CFO and will provide support for internal and external financial reporting across the organisation, supporting several entities. This is a diverse and rewarding role with experience of working to tight deadlines requiring excellent attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management accounts production and development of reports to budget holders
- Regularly produce and develop new reports as required
- Statutory accounts production for several entities including reconciliations and audit liaison
- Produce and develop new reports and required
- VAT returns and submission of HMRC
- Intercompany recharges
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
Key skills required:
- Accounting skills in practice or industry
- Strong excel experience (knowledge of VB)
- Full qualification in ACA/ACCA or CIMA
This is a fantastic role that offers the opportunity to join a growing finance function. The business offers a flexible working environment in a great location and also offers a range of employee benefits including generous annual leave entitlement and free membership of an on site gym.
All applications will be responded to.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Accountant