Accountant – Expanding Practice
- Salary: 30000 - 37000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment is currently partnering an expanding practice in North Yorkshire recruit an Accountant as their client base continues to grow. They work with a range of different industry sectors supporting sole traders, directors, SMEs and limited business of varying size and complexity.
You will be working with a team and will be responsible for managing the client base and providing clients with excellent customer service.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing effective relationships with clients, understanding their expectations and ensuring effective communication
- Managing the production of annual and management accounts for clients, meeting the firm's KPI targets
- Helping to develop best practice for both clients and developing internal processes accordingly.
- Providing additional business advisory services which will include tax advice, financial and management accounting
- Further support will be given to help develop your ability to identify new business opportunities through cross selling of services.
You will possess:
- Experience working in practice as an accountant
- Working towards or having achieved ACCA or ACA qualification or QBE
- Knowledge of Xero preferred but full training can be given
- Our client offers a friendly, focussed environment
- A range of flexible benefits including contributory pension scheme, life cover, sickness policy and more
- Progressional opportunities within a well regarded firm with strong local connections
- Generous salary
- Study support if continuing professional qualifications
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Accountant – Expanding Practice