- Salary: 25000 - 25000
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are working with a growing client in the Construction industry on the outskirts of Leeds, looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team following a period of growth.
This is an ideal role for an AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accounts Assistant looking for a varied role with the opportunity for excellent career progression.
Key duties will include:
- Sales and Purchase Ledger invoicing
- Accounts Receivable and Credit control, calculating and issuing sales invoices and or credit notes, posting of cash receipts, reconciling accounts. chasing debt, escalating problems both internally and to the legal process
- Accounts Payable - process supplier invoices across several companies, run check/authorisation system to ensure accuracy, produce remittances and pay suppliers, reconcile accounts
- Post cash to bank accounts and reconcile banks daily across several companies
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Paying, posting and reconciling expense claims
- Produces info for monthly MI, annual accounts
- Take accounts to trial balance
- Process and control VAT, PAYE, NIC, CIS
- Payroll for 10 staff start to finish including all HR related issues across 2 companies.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
You will be:
- AAT qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Understand CIS and Subcontractor Payments
- Experience of Purchase Ledgers
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Knowledge of Sage, Excel preferred, experience in construction and CIS Knowledge would be a distinct advantage
- Competitive salary
- Up to 35 days holiday
- Working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (Flexibility to start and finish times)
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Health Care and Private insurance
This is a great role working for a dynamic business in a growing industry sector. We are looking for someone who will bring enthusiasm to the role and who is committed to career development.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Accounts Assistant