Accounts Assistant – Term Time Hours
- Salary: 20000 - 23000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Ltd are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a busy York based Finance function on a term time only contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant looking for more flexibility and a better work life balance.
Reporting into a Finance Director, you will manage the operational finance processes ensuring a smooth finance service to the organisation.
- Month end processes such as accruals, prepayments and deferred/accrued income
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist the Finance Director with an oversight of financial controls
- Assist in the budget monitoring and setting process for entities
- Process monthly payroll and on costs and make payments via BACS
- Process creditor invoice payments, staff expense claims, direct debits, income and other transactions
- Process purchase orders and place orders in line with procurement policies
- Make supplier payments via BACS ensuring all invoices are approved
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant who is proactive and is looking to add value to the financial control processes of an organisation. You will be a pro-active forward thinking individual who will be keen to seek out new ways of process improvement.
The organisation are looking for an Accounts Assistant to start ideally as soon as possible. On offer is a great York location, flexible working and generous benefits.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Accounts Assistant – Term Time Hours