Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Salary: 20000 - 21000
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are actively recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Assistant for one of our key customers based in North East Leeds. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, this position will assist the overall Finance function in completing a variety of reconciliations including bank, contribute to robust AR and/or AP workflows including preparation of invoices and receipts and aged debt and supplier payments.
As the role progresses, the post holder will take on more duties to support management accounts production making this an excellent opportunity for a Finance Assistant to progress their experience further.
- Support the completion of bank reconciliations accurately and to deadline
- Raise monthly sales invoices to clients
- Post monthly results of the Group subsidiary accounts onto the ledger creating ledger schedules
- Support the production of Group finance process charts
- Participate in financial projects to contribute to the achievement of business strategy
- Assist with ensuring that suppliers are paid on time and debt from customers is recoverable
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with good attention to detail and the desire to continuously improve finance systems and processes. The business is looking to appoint someone asap and interviews will be conducted remotely in the first instance. Potential for study support for the right individual.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Accounts Receivable Assistant