Area Facilities Manager
- Salary: 40000 - 50000 annum
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Role Type: Permanent
Are you an Area Facilities Manager with experience of successfully managing multi-site TFM contracts? If you are based in the Milton Keynes area and are looking to joining a rapidly expanding TFM provider we want to hear from you.
What's on offer?
- A salary of up to £50,000 per annum
- Company car plus a competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding TFM provider across a diverse portfolio of sectors.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a geographic area for the business namely Milton Keynes and manage multiple TFM contracts across a range of sectors.
- Leading a team of building services and soft services professionals to deliver a safe, efficient and customer focused service.
- Managing specialist sub-contractors to support the delivery of the contracts.
- Holding responsibility for H&S across the portfolio.
- Managing and reporting on the profitability of the contracts in your region.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of managing multi-site TFM contracts.
- Experience of managing both in house and sub contract employees.
- Strong commercial acumen in relation to contractual performance.
- Exceptional client development skills.
- Understanding of a managing TFM contracts in a diverse range of industries.
A full UK driving licence is required for this position as you will undertake travel across the Milton Keynes and surrounding area including Northampton, Bedford and Luton.
The company have experienced exceptional growth over the past 18 months and due to additional contract wins are looking to expand their management team. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in a range of markets including retail, healthcare, leisure, logistics and corporate.
Interviews will be held in and around client sites in Milton Keynes from week commencing 11th February.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Area Facilities Manager