- Salary: 30000 - 40000 annum
- Location: Leeds
- Role Type: Permanent
Up to £40k depending on experience
Leeds City Centre
Ben Johnson Recruitment are pleased to be partnering with one of the top Accountancy firm in the North of England. As a result of continued growth they are looking for an experienced Audit Senior to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to complete statutory audit, accountancy and taxation assignments on a wide range of clients.
- Liaise with clients, both in advance of and during assignments.
- Ensure that work is completed in line with internal and external deadlines.
- Ensure full completion of audit, accounts and SRAAR files for review in an appropriate timescale and within budget.
- To prepare corporation tax computations.
- To provide Company Secretarial services including Annual Returns etc.
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments as allocated.
- To assist in the smooth running of the Department, including the planning and allocation of workload etc.
- To identify improvements to work practices and work environment and bring to the attention of relevant Manager.
- To supervise a range of team members working on those clients.
- You will have completed or close to completing either ACA or ACCA qualification
- Experience with SRA Accounts Rules would be an advantage
- Experience supervising a team is essential
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Great organisation and problem solving skills.
This is a role not to be missed. On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work in an award winning business, with an outstanding culture, career progression, competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
- Enhanced annual leave which increases with service
- Flexible Working
- Health Shield health cash plan
- Introductory commission Scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Employee referral scheme
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Audit Senior