- Salary: 75000 - 90000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Nimbuscare Limited is a growing and ambitious venture whose members are some of the largest and most successful GP practices in Yorkshire. The company operates across the whole of the City of York supporting the needs of over 140,000 patients from over 20 different locations across the city.
We are seeking a Chief Executive Officer to focus on the development and improvement of services; developing short, medium and long term plans to ensure that key financial and activity targets are met. Your key focus will be to develop and deliver a business plan to meet the strategy requirements of the Board working with, advising and supporting the Nimbuscare Board, Senior Managers, lead GPs and Practice Managers.
- Management lead for projects across the organisation
- Facilitating the engagement of the CCG locality support teams and leads from clinical programmes
- Developing robust business and project plans to ensure each project meets the standards required
- Developing effective working relationships with key stakeholder groups and service providers in statutory and non-statutory organisations. You will enable input in order to influence quality and efficiency improvements
- Provide policy advice to all Board members and constituent practices
- Manage and attend board meetings including agenda
- Support and maintain governance structure ensuring the Board are kept informed of all matters including legal and fiscal responsibility
- Budget for the optimum use of funds available for management and project costs
- Manage HR and Organisation Development acting as OD lead to ensure that the strategy incorporates objectives necessary to underwrite a robust and healthy future.
Key Experience/Person Requirements:
- Recent experience of leadership of multi-professional teams
- A track record of creating sustainable business models
- Previous responsibility for budgets, including budget setting and financial processes
- Ability to identify risks, anticipate issues and create solutions and resolve problems in relation to project delivery
- Evidence of leading innovation and change through system and process improvement
- Understanding of the background to the aims of current healthcare policy and an appreciation of the implications of this on primary care service
- Experience of working at a senior level within a health or social care setting
- Experience of managing NHS contracts.
What's on offer:
- A competitive salary and package including: flexible hours (full or part-time, open to negotiation, min 30-37.5 hours) generous annual leave of 6.6 weeks inclusive of bank hols, optional contributory pension scheme.
All applications are being dealt with by our retained consultant, Gemma Stirrup, Director of Ben Johnson Recruitment. All direct applications and third party interest will be forwarded to Gemma for shortlisting.
Closing Date for applications is: 20th of March 2020
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role CEO