- Salary: 35000 - 45000
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are currently looking for a Company Accountant to join a successful family owned business in East Yorkshire. Though an SME, this is a complex business with a number of different entities covering property, energy and retail.
We are looking for an individual who is used to supporting a number of different stakeholders and has a true SME mind set. You will have two Assistants reporting into the role.
Skills/Experience required include
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of producing monthly accounts and relevant MI
- Preparing year end accounts
- Submission of HMRC, VAT returns
- Experience of intercompany accounting
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting and cash flow analysis
- Overseeing all aspects of sales, purchase ledger and credit control
- Management and negotiation of supplier arrangements and agreements
- Developing accounting systems and practices to further support the business
- Managing and developing competence within the finance team
What's on offer:
- A varied and interesting role with a truly family focussed business
- Autonomy to shape the finance function into a best practice, support service
- Scope to further develop the role and become an integral part of the leadership team
- A range of benefits including generous salary, pension and life assurance. Flexible working hours.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys the variety of a Company Accountant and is happy to provide a range of service to the business ensuring effective transactional finance as well as ongoing finance strategy.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Company Accountant