- Salary: 30000 - 40000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Ltd are working with a growing SME based near York (within easy access of A64) looking for a Company Accountant.
This is an exciting newly created position reporting into the MD and we are looking for an Accountant with experience of working within an SME covering all aspects of finance. You will be working as part of a small Finance team to ensure an effective day to day Finance operation.
The Finance Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining financial records for a number of different entities
- Reconciling intercompany accounts
- Monthly management accounts including P and L
- Cash flow management, forecasting and budgeting
- Reconcile inter-entity accounts and pay quarterly recharges
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Sales and purchase ledger and chase unpaid debt
- Prepare and process a monthly payroll including preparation of P11Ds
- Administer the company pension scheme including auto enrolment
- Oversee supplier contracts, service levels and agreements
We are looking for a capable Company Accountant who enjoys the variety and breadth of work a Finance function has to offer. You will be capable of improving efficiencies and reducing costs and will work well with operational teams providing finance support and input into their business plans. This is a great opportunity to join a business with a diverse offering and develop broader finance acumen as a key and integral member of the team. You are likely to be AAT qualified or possess a qualification in CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified but we are open to applicants with demonstrable experience in the above.
Start Date: asap
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Company Accountant