- Salary: 45000 - 50000 annum
- Location: London
- Role Type: Permanent
Are you a Contracts Manager with experience of successfully managing multi-site soft services contracts? If you are looking to join a rapidly expanding TFM provider to support their Central London contracts then we want to hear from you.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of between £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding TFM provider across a prestigious Central London portfolio
In this role you will be responsible for managing a geographic area for the business namely Central London and manage multiple soft services contracts across a range of estates.
- Leading a team of soft services professionals to deliver a safe, efficient and customer focused service.
- Managing in house teams plus specialist sub-contractors to support the delivery of the contracts.
- Holding responsibility for H&S across the portfolio.
- Managing and reporting on the profitability of the contracts in your region.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of managing multi-site soft services contracts.
- Experience of managing both in house and sub contract teams.
- Strong commercial acumen in relation to contractual performance.
- Exceptional client development skills.
This role will require travel between estates across Central London.
The company have experienced exceptional growth over the past 18 months and due to additional contract wins are looking to expand their management team. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in a range of markets including retail, public sector, healthcare, leisure and corporate.
Interviews will be held in and around client sites in Central London from week commencing 11th March.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Contracts Manager