- Salary: 20000 - 25000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
York City Centre
Up to £25k depending on experience
Ben Johnson Ltd are partnering with a growing York business who are looking to add a Credit Controller to their expanding Finance function
- Effective collection of all debts and payments as part of the credit control process.
- Manage new accounts process where new accounts have been set up.
- Keep an up to date record of existing customers.
- Produce reports for management showing any potential problem areas.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure timely and effective arrears actions.
- Deal with all non/under/over payment issues with the relevant external organisation.
- Promote excellent performance management and excellence approach generally across the company.
- Previous credit control.
- Experience with local authority housing would be beneficial.
- Excellent communicator with high levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel.
- Systematic with great attention to detail.
On offer is the opportunity to join a growing, city centre business. With a competitive salary and benefits package this is a role not to be missed.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Credit Controller