Digital Marketing Manager
- Salary: 35000 - 35000
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
To support our client on a unique and one off project, Ben Johnson have been retained in partnership to recruit for a Digital Marketing Manager to join an award-winning marketing team.
The successful individual will be driven by lead generation and have a creative approach to maximise conversions.
This role will work closely with the digital agency to design inspiring digital solutions to seeking out and winning new consumers over, along with the management of all digital channels for the business.
With superior customer experience at the forefront of everything they do, this role will work with the rest of the team to ensure that customers return time and time again, and will also recommend and refer the business.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a high profile role within the business and along with a creative mind, commerciality and solid business acumen is essential.
Day to day duties
- Working with our agency, plan and coordinate digital marketing, including SEO, email, social media and online advertising campaigns.
- Analyse data to evaluate the success of our customer experience.
- Action on all leads generated.
- Capture, track and nurture consumer data.
- Management of the website and ongoing development.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence.
- Identify trends and insights.
- Forecasting digital budget.
- Manage projects to create landing pages
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Digital Marketing Manager