Estates Facilities Supervisor
- Salary: 28000 - 30000 annum
- Location: Loughborough
- Role Type: Permanent
Are you a Regional Estates Supervisor with experience of successfully managing multi-site facilities contracts with a focus on grounds maintenance? If you are based in the East Midlands area and are looking to joining a multi-award-winning business, then please read further about this fantastic opportunity.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of up to £28,000 per annum, plus expensed company vehicle
- A highly competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning business which goes above and beyond to support their employees with their career progression. This is achieved through a mixture of in-house training and financial support towards external qualifications.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a geographic area for the business, namely between Nottinghamshire and Northamptonshire. You will manage a team of between 5-10 facilities staff covering grounds maintenance, front of house and cleaning.
The key responsibilities for the Regional Estates Supervisor include:
- Leading a team of up to 10 facilities staff to deliver a safe, high-quality and customer focussed facilities service
- Managing grounds, front of house and cleaning functions across the estate
- Holding responsibility for H&S across the portfolio
- Managing the workload and priorities of the facilities personnel
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing multi-site estates
- Experience of managing teams of 5+ facilities personnel
- A background in grounds maintenance
- Exceptional levels of customer service - with a "right first time" proactive mentality.
A full UK driving licence is required for this position as you will undertake travel between estates in Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
The company is focussed on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in the high-end property market and have high levels of employee engagement where a quality customer focussed service is always promoted.
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Northampton and Corby. You may have experience of the following roles: Regional Estates Supervisor, Regional Facilities Supervisor, Area Estates Supervisor, Area Facilities Supervisor, Grounds Supervisor, Grounds Team Leader, Estates Supervisor, Estates Team Leader, Facilities Supervisor or Facilities Team Leader
Start Date: asap
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Estates Facilities Supervisor