- Salary: 20000 - 24000 annum
- Location: Edgware
- Role Type: Permanent
Are you a Mobile Fabric Technician with experience of undertaking a wide variety of maintenance tasks? If you are looking for a fabric maintenance role with an award-winning employer then please read further about this fantastic opportunity.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of up to £24,000 per annum
- A fully expensed company van
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding facilities management provider
In this role you will carry out maintenance tasks both on a reactive and planned basis across 5 sites in North London - commutable from Edgware, Wembley, Barnet and Enfield.
The key responsibilities for the Fabric Technician include;
- Carrying out a wide variety of minor maintenance tasks across the estates
- Undertaking accurate reporting of maintenance tasks.
- Performing a number of safety checks to lighting, security and fire systems.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate;
- A trade qualification i.e plumbing, carpentry or electrical
- Experience of carrying out a wide variety of maintenance tasks including basic plumbing, carpentry, redecoration and minor electrical.
- Experience of working across a multi-site contract.
- Experience of performing maintenance tasks in a customer facing environment.
- A full UK driving licence.
The company are an award-winning business who put their employees and customers at the heart of all their operations. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in the FM sector and can offer anyone joining the business a rewarding career.
Immediate start available for the successful candidate.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Fabric Engineer