Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Salary: 28000 - 30000 annum
- Location: Croydon
- Role Type: Permanent
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with experience of maintaining a variety of building services? If you are looking for a maintenance role without the daily travel between sites, then please read further about this fantastic opportunity in South London.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package including performance related bonus
- Opportunity to work on a static estate with flexible working times available!
The key responsibilities for the Facilities Maintenance Engineer include;
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to a variety of building services including basic electrical, mechanical and fabric.
- Undertaking accurate reporting of maintenance tasks.
- Working with sub-contractors for specialist maintenance tasks.
You should be able to demonstrate;
- Minimum of 17th/18th edition qualification.
- Experience of maintaining a wide variety of building services.
If you have H&S qualifications such as IOSH/NEBOSH that would be highly advantageous.
Have been operating for over 50 years and have an enviable reputation within a specialist marketplace.
This role is commutable from Croydon, Sutton, Carshalton, Mitcham and Bromley.
You may have experience of the following roles: Facilities Maintenance Engineer, Facilities Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Building Services Engineer, Building Maintenance Engineer, Fabric Engineer.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further to discover if it is the role for you then please contact me on 07956 888065.
However, if this role sounds like your ideal position then please apply today or email your CV.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Facilities Maintenance Engineer