Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Salary: 32000 - 32000 annum
- Location: Watford
- Role Type: Permanent
Are you a Building Services Maintenance Engineer with experience of working on a single site? If you are looking for a maintenance role without the daily travel between sites then please read further about this fantastic opportunity.
What's in it for you?
* A salary of £32,000 per annum
* Competitive benefits package
* Opportunity to work on a large static estate in a fast-paced environment
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out a wide variety of PPM across the estate to ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
The key responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer include;
* Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to a variety of equipment including AHU's, HVAC, switchgear, lighting and BMS systems.
* Undertaking accurate reporting of maintenance tasks.
* Performing associated maintenance tasks across the estate including basic mechanical and fabric work.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate;
* Minimum of C&G Mechanical engineering qualification
* Experience of maintaining a wide variety of building services
* Experience of performing maintenance tasks in a customer facing environment
The company are an award-winning business who put their employees and customers at the heart of all their operations. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in the leisure sector and can offer anyone joining the business a rewarding career.
If this role sounds like you then please apply or contact Richard for more details.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Facilities Maintenance Engineer