- Salary: 32500 - 35000 annum
- Location: Leeds
- Role Type: Permanent
Salary £35k plus benefits
Are you a Facilities Manager with experience of successfully managing a TFM contract in a professional service environment? If you are looking for a role with a leading FM service provider managing a prestigious contract, then please apply with your CV today.
- A salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package
- The opportunity to lead the facilities function for a leading FM service provider
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of facilities professionals in a fast-paced, customer-centric setting, responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities for the Facilities Manager include;
- Leading a team of 10+ facilities professionals to deliver a safe, efficient and customer focused service.
- Managing specialist facilities professionals to support the delivery of a wide variety of facilities functions including maintenance, front of house, mail room, helpdesk and cleaning.
- Holding responsibility for H&S across the site.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of managing a TFM contract
- Experience of managing a team of 10+ facilities professionals.
- Exceptional levels of customer service and standards.
- Outstanding levels of communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- A desire to create a world class facilities environment.
The company are an expanding FM service provider who have excellent contract retention levels and who are renowned for putting their employees and customers at the heart of all their operations. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in the FM market and can offer anyone joining the business a rewarding career.
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch asap as 1st stage interviews will be held at the client offices in Leeds week commencing 24th June.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Facilities Manager