- Salary: 28000 - 28000 annum
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Are you a Facilities Officer with a passion for managing projects? If you are based in West Yorkshire looking for a 12-month fixed term contract then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package including an attractive quarterly bonus
- Opportunity to be involved in pivotal projects during a period of continued expansion
In this role you will be responsible for working in collaboration with a variety of internal and stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the facilities function across their West Yorkshire estate.
The key responsibilities for the Facilities Officer include;
- Managing all moves and changes projects across the West Yorkshire portfolio
- Ensuring compliance with H&S policies across the business
- Managing repair and refurbishment projects
- Coordinating and supervising sub-contractors across the sites
- Fleet management
- Reception and front of house services
- Assist in the management of the helpdesk function
Candidates should be able to demonstrate;
- Experience of managing facilities projects from inception through to completion - including moves & changes projects
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience of managing sub-contractors
- Full UK driving licence - to cover sites across West Yorkshire
The company are a business at the forefront of their market who put their employees and customers at the heart of all their operations. The company are continually investing heavily in both their facilities and their employees. This is a great time to join a business and make a difference!
If this role sounds like you then please email your CV today . Interviews will be held at one of their West Yorkshire sites on week commencing 3rd June.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Facilities Officer