- Salary: 30000 - 37000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are working with a large organisation in York looking to recruit a Finance Analyst. This is a great role for someone looking to expand their commercial acumen with plenty of opportunity to develop and expand experience within a growing Finance team.
Reporting into a Head of F,P and A, you will play an integral role in the team and will be responsible for business financial reporting and maintaining of forecasts and budgets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the monthly board report, bank reports and business area reports
- Maintaining pre-acquisition financial performance data for newly acquired businesses
- Updating the full year forecast and short term liquidity forecast
- Run annual and in year budget processes
- Supporting the development of the ongoing rolling cash flow forecast
- Ad hoc analysis on business performance
In addition, the role will be responsible for producing analysis on focus topics where senior management want to understand business performance and will work with a wide variety of stakeholders including central teams, external support providers and operational business managers.
Key skills required:
- Studying towards CIMA or close to qualifying in a similar qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Proven experience in a fast paced finance function
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of interpreting data to support business needs
- Demonstrated initiative in improving finance systems and processes - finding "new ways"
- Advanced excel skills
The business we are recruiting for are a forward thinking employer offering flexibility and an exciting and rewarding career.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Finance Analyst