- Salary: 28000 - 35000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are working with a large organisation in York looking to recruit a Finance Analyst. This is a great role for someone looking to expand their commercial acumen with plenty of opportunity to develop and expand experience within a growing Finance team.
Reporting into a Head of F, P and A, you will play an integral role in the team and will be responsible for business financial reporting and maintaining of forecasts and budgets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the monthly board report, bank reports and business area reports
- Maintaining pre-acquisition financial performance data for newly acquired businesses
- Updating the full year forecast and short term liquidity forecast
- Run annual and in year budget processes
- Supporting the development of the ongoing rolling cash flow forecast
- Ad hoc analysis on business performance
In addition, the role will be responsible for producing analysis on focus topics where senior management want to understand business performance and will work with a wide variety of stakeholders including central teams, external support providers and operational business managers.
Key skills required:
- Studying towards CIMA or close to qualifying in a similar qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Proven experience in a fast paced finance function
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record of interpreting data to support business needs
- Demonstrated initiative in improving finance systems and processes - finding "new ways"
- Advanced excel skills
The business we are recruiting for are a forward thinking employer offering flexibility and an exciting and rewarding career.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Finance Analyst