Finance Assistant/Assistant Accountant
- Salary: 20000 - 25000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Ltd are excited to be working with a rapidly growing SME based near Skipton looking to add an additional Finance Assistant to their team following a period of structured growth. In the last two years the business has doubled headcount and now has offices overseas.
This is a great role for a developing accountant looking to gain more experience in the month end process. Supporting the Finance Manager, you will take on a varied and busy role with the benefit of mentorship and support to continue your professional development.
- Assist with monthly management accounts preparation
- Assist with year end process including audit preparation, statutory accounts and corporation tax
- Complete daily reconciliations
- Maintain and update all ledgers
- Manage invoicing, purchase orders, banking and expenses
- Be responsible for daily cash flow management and reporting
- Develop systems and processes to enhance finance administration in the department
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required
This an opportunity to work in a modern business within a fast growing sector. The Finance Assistant will have full support to continue their professional development. We are looking for someone who is AAT Level 3 or AAT qualified or has started their CIMA/ACCA. Support will be given to complete professional studies. The company offers 25 days annual leave plus stats, generous pension and private healthcare.
Start Date: asap
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Finance Assistant/Assistant Accountant