- Salary: 18000 - 24000 annum
- Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Our Client, based in East Hull are currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their team.
This role plays a key part in the strategy of the business, and creates an opportunity for a well established Finance or Accounts Assistant to join the business.
Offering a great benefits package, flexibility in working hours and free on site parking.
Day to day duties will include:
- Monthly accruals and prepayments.
- Balance sheet reconciliations monthly and documentation to supply to auditors.
- Complete bank day books and monthly reconciliation to statements.
- Group bank reconciliations for month end.
- Daily cash position reporting.
- Monthly analysis of accounts overheads and reports.
- Prepare functional reporting packs reviewing actuals v budget.
- Work alongside the Group Financial Accountant with annual activities such as audit queries, and assimilate tax.
The ideal candidate will be:
- AAT qualified (Level 3 or 4 desirable) or alternatively studying towards CIMA or ACCA
- Competent with IT and MS Packages including excel.
- Professional and a team player.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Finance Assistant