Finance Business Partner
- Salary: 28000 - 36000
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join an established FMCG brand at their prestigious Leeds site. Our client supplies quality products globally and is a market leader in their field.
Working within a small, dedicated Finance team you will report into the UK Financial Controller with the remit of business partnering the commercial and sales teams to ensure the delivery of financial targets.
This is an interesting and varied role, with significant interaction with internal customers and would suit a part qualified or fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) who is looking for a more commercial role.
Daily Duties include:
- Preparation of management accounts for the division
- Carry out commercial evaluations with commentary of new product lines for example, reporting findings to the Financial Controller and project teams
- Work closely with the factory accounting team to understand cost drivers
- Understand and be able to provide a commentary to the figures and any variances or forecasts
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary to show customer and product profitability
- Co-ordinate all invoices and accruals to ensure financial standards and reporting are maintained
- Preparation of budgets and latest estimates
- Monitor and challenge ongoing performance against commercial plans
- Support and improve decision making through the provision of relevant and insightful MI
- Get involved in business improvement initiatives such as new systems and processes
Key experience required:
- Part or fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Strong communication skills and previous experience in a business partnering role
- Advanced excel skills ideally
- Experience of FMCG environments and SAP would be highly desirable
This role would suit a commercially minded Accountant looking to broaden their skill base and add value to business improvement processes. You will be able to identify customer needs, have an analytical and questioning mind-set with a commitment to providing solutions to your business end user.
The business you will be joining is family oriented with a wide range of attractive benefits including flexible working, generous employee benefits and opportunities for progression. At the moment roles of this nature are completed remotely but this role will be office based in the future. All interviewing will be done remotely or in a Covid secure setting.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Finance Business Partner