- Salary: 40000 - 50000 annum
- Location: Leeds
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson are pleased to be partnering a growing firm of Accountants as they continue to expand their Leeds operation. The is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA) looking to expand their managerial experience. The business partners start-ups and SMEs on a global basis and their team has been growing rapidly over the last 18 months.
- Managing a client portfolio for a diverse range of businesses working with customers to ensure a proactive service
- Managing delivery and review of monthly management accounts including month end close
- Manage delivery of statutory accounts and returns
- Build on going relationships with clients to deliver on key tasks
- Participate in client on boarding sessions/annual reviews to outline the accounts process
- Build ongoing technical knowledge around FRS102, IFRS and revenue recognition
- Ideally you will have used Xero or Quick books
We are looking for someone who will be a hands on manager with the ability to prioritise team tasks and motivate their team. You will ideally have strong FRS102 and /or IFRS knowledge. This is a great opportunity to join an award winning firm that has won awards for Innovation.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Finance Manager