- Salary: 50000 - 60000
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to join a profitable, family owned business as Head of Finance to lead finance related activity as the business continues to expand. Working with the MD, this is a diverse role providing finance support to a number of businesses.
We are ideally looking for a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with experience of working in construction or a related field.
Key duties will include:
- Monthly accounts including P and L and commentary
- Completion of year end accounts and liaison with auditors
- Main contact for external stakeholders including accountants, solicitors and bankers
- Management of treasury, credit control and insurances
- Compliance with HMRC and relevant submissions including VAT, forms P11D, ATED, CIS etc and Government statistical returns for all businesses
- Management of treasury including the submission of financial information to ensure that loan covenants are met
- Submission of insurance claims arising and liaising with insurance brokers with follow up queries
- Management and development of accounts team
You will provide sound advice and support to ongoing business strategy and will be working in a business that undertakes commercial and residential build projects. This role would suit an accountant looking for a first FD role or an experienced Senior Finance professional with SME expertise.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Financial Controller