- Salary: 35000 - 45000 annum
- Location: Leeds
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson are recruiting for a rapidly expanding Accountancy firm based in Leeds who are recruiting for a Financial Controller. This is a newly created role required due to the expansion of the firm and continuing growth of their client base.
We are looking for a bright, experienced Accountant with experience of working in a practice environment looking for the next step in their career. Our client prides themselves on offering a consultative and informative service that challenges their customers and supports their understanding of the issues they face.
You will be supporting the Partners with meaningful MI and will bring to life the firms position and challenges in this critical post to support future growth.
Key Duties include:
- Management of the Finance Department for the company
- Preparation of internal management and statutory accounts
- Preparation of Management Information
- Supporting key stakeholders within the business
- Managing and motivating the team to achieve their deadlines
- Attending senior management meetings and providing MI when required
We are looking for a CCAB qualified Accountant or QBE who has ideally worked within a professional services environment. This is a great opportunity for someone to support future growth and provide value adding insight into the organisation's position.
You will be rewarded by a generous salary, pension scheme, flexible hours and annual leave entitlement of 25 days plus stats.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Financial Controller