Home Based Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: 28000 - 40000
- Location: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment is an agile, home based recruitment consultancy recruiting Accountancy and Finance professionals in the Yorkshire region. As part of a successful SME Group, we are committed to providing quality, tailored recruitment solutions to our customers and have worked successfully with SMEs and PLCs across the region.
We are looking for proven, successful recruiters who crave autonomy and flexibility to achieve their business plan. This is a full time role where you will manage your diary and work in a way that optimises your success.
- You may feel you have outgrown a restrictive office environment or autocratic culture.
- You may have thought about setting up on your own even but realise you need the stability and security of a salary, bonus and still want to work with like-minded colleagues.
We are looking for a 360 recruiter who is passionate about new business development and has the desire to build a successful desk. To be successful in our business you must:
- Already enjoy and know you are good at new business development, and therefore you are highly resilient to the challenges of finding and engaging with both new clients and candidates.
- Know that you will have no problem motivating yourself to deploy the significant levels of activity needed to succeed with this.
We offer a home based recruitment role supported with access to the best CRM and recruitment tools available. You will receive full support in order to achieve your objectives; we will provide coaching and mentorship and a collaborative environment where you will be able to put forward your ideas for continuous improvement and business strategy. We can offer full back office support in order for you to achieve your objectives including in house finance, marketing and IT.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous commission structure
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Laptop and mobile
- Flexibility of working from home
The world of work is changing with businesses recognising that to attract the best talent they need to offer broader benefits that fulfil personal as well as work related goals. Our team benefit tremendously from being able to work from home in a way that suits them and in return we want them to be fully accountable for delivering on their business plan.
We have and are continuing to build a successful business with people that take pride in delivering trusted recruitment solutions. If you are interested in finding out more about our exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Home Based Recruitment Consultant