- Salary: 20000 - 25000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment is working exclusively with a growing and ambitious York based organisation as they look to recruit a HR Co-ordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support a multi-site York based business and make a real contribution to the organisations strategic and service development plans, identifying HR priorities and recommending people management solutions. You will provide a comprehensive HR service to all staff including line managers and new employees offering advice and support on HR policies, procedures and practices.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice and guidance on HR policies, procedures and work force planning based on current national guidance, best practice and employment law
- Working with the General Manager to facilitate organisational change and change management initiatives
- Managing, recording and monitoring staff records
- Proactively seeking feedback from service users including managers responsible for identifying and implementing HR service improvements
- Managing staff recruitment and redundancy in accordance to organisational needs
- Managing flexible working requests and change of working hours
- Ensuring effective performance review and improvement plans are in place
- Managing disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Managing employee relations matters in line with employment law and best practice
Key experience/person attributes required:
- Proven experience of working in a HR environment
- Good understanding of employment law and practical application
- CIPD level 5 (desired)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Desire to be part of a best practice, people focussed HR function
We are looking for a HR professional who is hoping to expand their experience within an organisation that is committed to best practice HR policy. In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary package including optional contributory pension, 5.6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, ongoing and further training and development support.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role HR Co-ordinator