Interim Finance Business Partner
- Salary: 55000 - 65000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Contract
Ben Johnson Recruitment are partnering a rapidly expanding business looking to recruit an experienced Finance Business Partner on a fixed term contract for a period of 12 to 15 months.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this role will support the Finance and Management teams helping them to understand business financial performance, understanding potential risks and opportunities whilst working with a variety of internal stakeholders to help them drive successful outcomes and decision making.
- Month end duties including regular monthly reporting to the business providing commentary and analysis
- Improving financial understanding among stakeholders and identifying key business trends
- Monthly revenue and cost analysis
- Review all capital expenditure
- Review the monthly balance sheet looking at debtors/creditors/revenue accruals
- Attending business management meetings
- Quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner who has exceptional interpersonal skills and who will be robust when challenging business leaders. This is a great role where you will be truly business partnering and working in a business that has ambitious plans for acquisition and organic growth. Part of the challenge will be to assist the newly acquired businesses integrate into the group.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Be available to start in October
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) or have proven business partnering experience
- May have come from a background such as financial services or similar
There is potential for this role to go permanent due to business growth but an appetite for a permanent role is not essential in order to be considered!
Start Date: asap
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Interim Finance Business Partner