Interim Management Accountant
- Salary: 30000 - 40000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Contract
Ben Johnson Recruitment are looking for an interim management accountant to join a York based business during a busy period following acquisition.
Reporting into the Head of Finance this role will support the integration of the new business undertaking the following activities:
- Management accounts production to month end deadline
- Creation and analysis of accruals, sales, rebates, prepayments and payroll
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Developing and maintaining balance sheet reconciliations to cover all balance sheet
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register raising depreciation journals and posting
- Production of monthly financial information including profit and loss reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly VAT validations, quarterly returns and reconciliations
- Setting up and maintaining site accounting for regional sites
- Preparation on the aged debtor report and reviewing any potential bad debt whilst reviewing provisions
- Assist with the integration of the new business
It's anticipated that this role will last for a 6 month period but there is potential for extension. We are looking for a management accountant with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders based on site and remotely.
The role is open to management accountants with proven experience of preparing monthly management accounts. You will either be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) or qualified by experience for this role.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Interim Management Accountant