Interim Management accountant
- Salary: 25000 - 32000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Ltd are pleased to be supporting a growing family run SME (turnover £15 million) with the recruitment of an Interim Management Accountant to cover a maternity cover of 12 months.
This is a great opportunity to join a small, dynamic Finance team in a broad role with the opportunity to gain more experience and work closely with a Financial Controller.
- Prepare monthly management accounts to trial balance including full balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare weekly flash reports and monthly sales and margin analysis
- Execute financial and KPI analysis reports within agreed timescales
- Organise and oversee the preparation and reconciliation of monthly stock counts
- Process daily end of day reports
- Sales invoicing for direct delivered good and ensure reconciliation of all the transactions in monthly accounts
- Process sales invoices ensuring sell price accuracy and control of the order
- Prepare weekly purchase invoice payment and ensure these are reconciled to the purchase statement
- Responsibility for the reduction of overdue debt
We are ideally looking for someone with a background in manufacturing or similar sector but open to candidates with SME experience in other areas. This is an ideal opportunity to gain some management exposure as you will be tasked with mentoring an Accounts Assistant in addition to the above. You are likely to be an Assistant Accountant or Management Accountant level and will be AAT qualified or part ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified. Our client offers a fantastic range of benefits including: generous pension, annual leave and earlier Friday finish!
Start Date: asap
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Interim Management accountant