Interim Management Accountant
- Salary: 30000 - 40000 annum
- Location: Leeds
- Role Type: Contract
Ben Johnson Recruitment are excited to be partnering an expanding Group of companies as they looking to expand their Finance function.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, we are looking for an immediately available, Senior Management Accountant for 3-6 months to support a number of projects centrally that will have value adding impact for their finance teams improving internal finance controls and systems.
We are looking for someone with a flair for trouble shooting and problem solving, who will use their analytical mind to work closely with the IT function to support a number of system changes improving the shared finance process.
Key Projects will include:
- Developing a more robust accruals process
- Posting journals and remedying any errors or inconsistencies
- Looking at the reports analysis and recommending changes
- Work with the new finance system to reduce manual inputting and test to ensure the validity of information at each input stage
- Review bank reconciliations and tidy up client accounts
- Proven experience in a management accounting role ideally working with multiple sets of accounts
- Proficient excel experience (SUMIFS, Vlook ups)
- Ability to problem solve and ask questions to resolve issues
- QBE or qualified accountants will be considered for this role
- Experience of working on new finance system implementations would be a distinct advantage
Start Date: Immediate
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Interim Management Accountant