Interim Senior Management Accountant
- Salary: 35000 - 50000
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are exclusively recruiting an Interim Senior Management Accountant to join an innovative employer based in Leeds for a 3-6 month period. The business is currently recruiting a permanent post but requires an immediate start to support their recently appointed FD.
You will be tasked with working with their Operations Director for their largest division and will be producing management accounts including P and L commentary.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of month end accounts
- Identifying areas for cost and value improvement
- Partner with non-finance managers to help them understand the implications of financial decision making, budget management and forecasting
What you'll love about this business:
- High growth business that has significantly increased turnover year on year for the last three years
- Employee driven culture offering full flexibility and autonomy
- Easy to reach Leeds based offices and fantastic work environment
What we're looking for:
- Ideally a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with strong management accounts experience and solid commercial acumen or qualified by experience with a knowledge of manufacturing sectors
- A pro-active attitude and individual who is looking to make an impact
- Immediate availability to start in November.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on this opportunity. All applications are seriously considered.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Interim Senior Management Accountant