Maintenance Electrician – Static
- Salary: 32000 - 32000 annum
- Location: Watford
- Role Type: Permanent
Are you a Facilities Maintenance Electrician with experience of working on a large static estate? If you are looking for an electrical maintenance role without the daily travel between sites then please read further about this fantastic opportunity.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of up to £32,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to work on a large static estate in a fast-paced environment
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out a wide variety of PPM across the estate to ensure a safe and efficient working environment.
The key responsibilities for the Maintenance Electrician include;
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to a variety of equipment including AHU's, HVAC, switchgear, lighting and BMS systems.
- Undertaking accurate reporting of maintenance tasks.
- Performing associated maintenance tasks across the estate including basic mechanical and fabric work.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate;
- Minimum of 17th/18th edition qualification
- Experience of maintaining a wide variety of electrical building services.
- Experience of working across a large estate
- Experience of performing maintenance tasks in a customer facing environment.
The company are an award-winning business who put their employees and customers at the heart of all their operations. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in the leisure sector and can offer anyone joining the business a rewarding career.
If this role sounds like you then please apply or contact Richard for more details.
Start Date: ASAP
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Maintenance Electrician – Static