- Salary: 30000 - 35000 annum
- Location: Leeds
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are partnering with a growing and forward thinking global manufacturer based in Leeds. We are looking for a talented Maintanence Engineer with strong experience in Electrical Engineering.
- It will be your responsibility to perform the day to day maintenance of plant and equipment, this includes moulding and assembly machinery.
- You will assist with the maintenance program for all plant and equipment (hydraulics, robots, ancillary machines automatic assembly) This includes trouble shooting and failure analysis.
- Validate new plant, equipment, automation and upgrades.
- Build and maintain items and documentation within the maintenance department, necessary for the effective running of the plant and equipment.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for new technology/automation.
- You will have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- It is essential you have demonstratable experience in Electrical Engineering - City and Guilds Level 3 or 17th Edition of Wire Regulations.
- Previous experience working in an injection moulding manufacturing site would be desirable.
- You must be flexible in your approach with a desire to learn and develop your knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package including bonus scheme. The company is ideally located in easy commutable reach of all major roads. This role has continental shift patterns.
For more details get in touch.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Maintenance Engineer