- Salary: 30000 - 40000
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are working exclusively with a professional services firm in Leeds looking to recruit a Management Accountant in a newly created role.
Reporting into the Finance Director this is a great opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant to develop their career with a rapidly expanding business, offering opportunity to progress into a managerial position.
This is a Leeds City centre based position and the business operates across the UK working with a wide variety of clients across all sectors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management accounts preparation including profit and loss
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Statutory reporting including participation in year end audit
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- HMRC submissions and VAR returns
- Oversee all credit control activity including payments and credit vetting
- Support the FD on a variety of different projects
We are looking for a Management Accountant who may already have experience of working in the sector but looking for further career advancement with the support of an FD to mentor. Equally you could be a Management Accountant working in another sector or an Accountant looking at a first industry move from practice. You are likely to be studying towards CIMA, ACCA or ACA and will be at strategic level.
In return, you will receive a generous benefits package including 25 days annual leave plus stats, birthday off, study support, generous pension and flexible hours.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Management Accountant