- Salary: 35000 - 40000
- Location: Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a long established and family owned business based close to Market Weighton.
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join their growing business. The ideal candidate will be CIMA, ACCA, or ACA qualified however a strong QBE will be considered.
Preferably from a manufacturing background, reporting to the Financial Controller the role will have the responsibility for production of information for the management team, including preparation of period end management accounts and accounting records as well as robust controls and processes in place.
Day to day duties will include:
- Preparation of the month end management accounts
- Ensure financial data is reported accurately
- Preparation of monthly overhead analysis
- Weekly business performance reporting and P & L reporting
- Balance sheets and reconciliations
- Business partnering within stock control and accurate reporting
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 3 years of proven competence in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and V Look Ups
- A keen eye for detail and with an analytical approach
- Great communicator and a sense of humour is essential
- A competitive salary
- Free on site parking
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Management Accountant