- Salary: 28000 - 40000
- Location: Pontefract, West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are working with a growing West Yorkshire based SME looking for a Management Accountant to join their expanding team following a period of growth. Having launched a range of new products, they are looking to continue their expansion plans supported by a dedicated Finance function.
This is an ideal role for an experienced Part or Fully Qualified Management Accountant looking for a varied role in a fast-paced environment. Our client has several entities and a growing international presence.
You will be responsible to produce monthly management accounts and assist in year-end processes.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of month end accounts including journal posting, P and L analysis, budget v actuals and variance analysis
- Produce management reporting packs
- Support the financial audit and preparation of external financial reporting
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the Fixed Asset register including reporting on appreciations and depreciations
- Work with the Finance Manager on ad hoc projects to improve financial control and MI
You will be:
- Part or fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, or ACA)
- Experience of producing management accounts within a commercial environment to deadlines
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Experience of Sage systems desirable
- Strong ability with excel
- Excellent salary dependent upon experience
- Study package
- Excellent development opportunities and commercial exposure
- Onsite parking
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a dynamic business in a growing industry sector. We are looking for someone who will bring enthusiasm to the role and who is committed to career development.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT