- Salary: 30000 - 40000
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment is working with a fast paced £70 million turnover business based in East Leeds looking for a Management Accountant to start ASAP.
You will be joining an expanding Finance function and working within pleasant offices close to local amenities directly reporting into the Financial Controller.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts for a number of entities
- Manage VAT and CIS computation and submission
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Ensure accurate income recognition by reviewing contracts and the ledgers to ensure that all invoicing opportunities have been actions and recognised in appropriate periods
- Provide finance support to site staff, partnering to support decision making and performance
- Maintain strong internal control throughout and provide support and guidance to junior team members.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business where there will be a number of interesting Finance projects over coming months and an opportunity to get involved in creating an excellent service to both internal and external customers.
- Experience of preparing management accounts including P and L, variance analysis etc
- Experience of working within a fast paced commercial environment
- Part or fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) or QBE
- Ability to develop robust financial control procedures
What's on offer:
- A varied and interesting role supported by a great finance team
- State of the art offices close to local amenities
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Management Accountant