- Salary: 30000 - 40000 annum
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Up to £40k depending on experience
Ben Johnson are pleased to be working with an outstanding local business. This company has gone from strength to strength in the last few years and as a result of this continued success they are looking for a passionate and talented Management Accountant to join their team.
We are looking for a Management Accountant ready to take ownership of their own function. You will be responsible and accountable for the preparation of financial data including:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P and L
- Cash flow management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of VAT returns and Tax returns
- Monthly CIS returns
- Variance Analysis on projects
- Preparation & posting of monthly journals & completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the purchase ledger function ensuring accuracy including reviewing and authorisation of supplier invoices and preparing monthly supplier payments
- Manage aged debtor ledger and credit control
- You will be an Accountant ideally working within an SME background
- Qualified by experience, Part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- An SME mind-set with the capacity to take on a broad number of business related tasks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business that is committed to providing quality solutions to their customers. With a competitive salary, benefits package and progression opportunities this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As a well-known name within the Yorkshire Market; Ben Johnson Recruitment is a professional and consultative business with a focus on delivering bespoke, quality-driven recruitment solutions to clients and candidates.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Management Accountant