Management Accountant/Finance Manager
- Salary: 30000 - 40000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Management Accountant looking for a step up? Ben Johnson Recruitment could have the ideal opportunity for you to become a Finance Manager with a highly regarded York based business.
2019 has been a strong year for the business and they are looking to strengthen their Finance Function with an additional Finance Manager to support their plans into 2020/2021. We are looking for a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) or finalist to take on this challenging and rewarding role.
Reporting into the Divisional Financial Controller, you will take over the management of a small team of 3. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing timely management accounts for your division including P and L, analysis and recommendations
- Work with Operational Managers to assist them better manager the financial performance of their areas
- Reconcile balance sheets and ensure information is accurate and timely
- Develop financial controls and processes to support growth within the division
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting and cash flow management of the division
- Undertake finance projects as outlined by the financial controller
You will be proactive and looking for opportunities for improvement. You will potentially be looking to develop management skills though no prior management experience is required. You will be looking to join a business that can offer long term career development.
What's on offer
- Generous salary and opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
- Good contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Excellent on site amenities including a discounted restaurant
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Management Accountant/Finance Manager