- Salary: 45000 - 55000 annum
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Role Type: Permanent
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Milton Keynes - Commutable from Bedford, Luton and Northampton.
Are you an Operations Manager with experience of successfully managing a customer-centric technical and customer service teams? If you are looking for a role to manage a team of in-house professionals on a large estate please read further about this fantastic opportunity.
- A salary of up to £55,000 per annum.
- Competitive benefits package including private healthcare, life insurance, annual bonus opportunity, share incentive and enhanced pension scheme.
- Opportunity to work on a leading estate in the Milton Keynes area.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of facilities and customer service professionals to create an enviable facility. You will lead the operations function and deputise for the Site General Manager in their absence taking full control over the estate.
Key responsibilities for the Operations Manager include;
- Leading a team of operations professionals including hard and soft services as well as the customer service function.
- You will lead a front of house and back of house function that is responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service and ultimately creating a safe and inviting environment.
- Holding responsibility for H&S across the estate.
- Provide technical guidance and support to wider business projects across the estate.
- Budgetary management across the estate.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate;
- IOSH qualification
- Recent single site/estate management experience is essential
- Experience of managing a team of middle management and supervisors across a large estate
- Exceptional levels of customer service and standards.
- Outstanding levels of communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of managing a technical function across a large single site estate
- A desire to create world class facilities environment.
It is essential you have a background in a leisure/retail environment and can showcase a wide range of technical experience and/or qualifications.
The company are an award-winning business who put their employees and customers at the heart of all of their operations. The company are focused on delivering exceptional levels of customer service in the retail and leisure market and can offer anyone joining the business a rewarding career.
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch.
Interviews will be held at the site week commencing 22nd April.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Operations Manager