- Salary: 20000 - 25000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment is working exclusively with a growing and ambitious York based organisation as they look to recruit a PA to support the General Manager and Directors. This is a varied and interesting role where you will manage the administration of a range of different projects where you will act as a key primary contact.
Supporting the Board of Directors, you will undertake the following activities:
- Diary management; scheduling, organising and maintaining appointments
- Organising and run events and conferences
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Filing, retrieving paperwork and photocopying when required
- Maintaining efficient record keeping
- Receiving incoming and initiate outgoing telephone calls in order to facilitate timely and appropriate communications with others, taking messages when necessary
- Appropriately acknowledge, signpost or handle incoming queries
- Dealing with incoming emails and post, responding on behalf of the Directors where appropriate.
- Coordinating and preparing for meetings/appointments on behalf of the Directors, ensuring that agenda's and materials are prepared in advance
- Taking minutes of meetings as and when required
- Participating in relevant project work
- Carrying out research and present findings
- Facilitating effective communication between the Practices and all levels of staff within them
- Assisting in the delivery of enhanced and extended services to grow the professional offerings of the business.
Key Experience/Person Requirements:
- Proven experience in a similar role requiring high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to problem solve, negotiate and manage expectations
- Capability to manage a number of different projects and deadlines
- Resourceful nature with the ability to use own initiative
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines as required.
We are looking for an experienced PA who enjoys a varied role and wants to be part of an organisation that's committed to enhancing customer experience and continuous improvement. On offer is a generous salary, optional contributory pension scheme, 5.6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role PA