Part qualified Accountant
- Salary: 25000 - 35000
- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are currently working with a highly regarded Top Regional firm of Accountants who support several thousand clients across the UK. Due to increased workflow, they are now looking to recruit an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their dedicated team. The role will require someone to have sound technical knowledge and skills with the ability to be able to see a job through to conclusion.
You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts and audit assignments taking a lead under the guidance of a partner. This is a great opportunity to develop managerial experience looking after more junior staff and will require you to work with an agreed budget at planning stage.
Key duties will include:
- Producing audit and accounts work
- Leading audit work
- Producing an accounts and audit summary
- Working within a budget agreed at planning stage
- Producing tax computations for inclusion in the accounts
- Including statutory disclosures in line with company checklist
- Professionally represent the firm and their interests in dealing with other clients and professionals
- Be expected to plan and control your professional work for the firm's clients within standard procedures
- Identify and act upon any opportunities and sell more services to prospective clients
- Develop a team atmosphere through hard work, calmness and patience
- Be confident in front of clients
- Make decisions quickly and display high levels of confidence in decision making
- Retain a formal and professional manner, adopting a calm approach and making time for people
- Coach junior members of the team ensuring work standards meet expectations
- Give technical support to seniors
- Prioritise work flow and juggle a number of job roles, demonstrating excellent time management skills.
We are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior who is either part or close towards completing an ACCA or ACA qualification. Our client can offer exceptional benefits including study support, generous annual leave, remote and flexible working. There is opportunity to progress further within the firm as they continue to expand.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Part qualified Accountant