Part Time Accounts Assistant
- Salary: 21000 - 23000
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
- Role Type: Permanent
Ben Johnson Recruitment are working exclusively with a fantastic York based SME looking to add a part time Accounts Assistant to their team on a 6 month contract initially with a view to a permanent role.
The role has arisen due to an internal promotion and will report into the Financial Controller taking on the finance administration work for the business on a 3 or 4 day working week (21.5 hours). The business has recently won an exciting number of projects for 2020 and this is a great time to join their team.
Key duties include:
- Administering day to day finance work
- Assisting with credit control and debt collection based on agreed payment terms
- Administering accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Supporting monthly payroll processing
- Assisting with the improvement of financial procedures and processes
- Process staff expense claims in line with the expenses policy
- Administer company credit card payments
This would be an ideal role for an Accounts Assistant currently studying towards their AAT (level 3 or 4) as the business is willing to support study longer term. You will be joining a friendly, family focused business which is owner managed and committed to future growth. The hours that this role can be delivered in are flexible depending on individual needs. We are looking for someone who can start in the New Year 2020.
Applyfor this role
Please fill in the below form to apply for the role Part Time Accounts Assistant